Book Review: The No Cry Nap Solution by Elizabeth Pantley

|

Getting my 3-year-old daughter down for an afternoon nap has been like pulling teeth! As some of you already know, my daughter co-slept with us until she was around 18 months. When we transferred her to her own bed, there wasn't much fuss as I believe we were both ready at that point.

Unfortunately naps haven't been as simple. I looked at various parenting books trying to come to a solution however most of the parenting styles didn't mirror my own and I wasn't comfortable with many of the techniques.

Elizabeth Pantley
, mother of four and award winning author of the No-Cry Sleep Solution recently offered to send me a copy of her book, The No-Cry Nap Solution to review and I jumped at the opportunity .

This book was also the winner of Disney's iParenting Media Award for Best product!

Throughout this book, Elizabeth's gentle voice and formula suggestions are a pleasant change from the rigid parenting books I have read in the past. I can actually say this book was a pleasure to read! Tested by hundreds of families around the world, these tear-free suggestions are guaranteed to help you:
  • Convince any child to nap every day
  • Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed
  • Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones
  • Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child
  • Easily adapt nap routines to your child's developing needs
  • Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel
If your child has issues with nap time I highly recommend giving this book a try. It is a great reference tool full of simple and practical ideas!

Priced at $15.95 this book is available at Amazon.com or Chapters.ca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment